Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!



Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Profile of Devlin Hernke, son of Vulcan
Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Mucking In (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Mucking In (Open)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 am

"Alright Campers...Ladies and Foolish Boys...Here we are." Rita waves her hand casually at the building before her. "The Triple G Ranch!" The fifteen year old Amazon's hands fall onto her hips, before she turns on her heels to look at the group behind her. Her eyes looking them over with mild interest and annoyance.

"Oh this is gonna be sooo much fun." The sarcastic voice of Alice wrings out. Rita glares at her "Any more lip out of you and you'll be doing it on your own!" Rita snaps at the seven year old.

"Wow she's kinda scary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

"Who are you...?" Ethan asked to Rita as He says "hello" to Alice who was standing next to the girl he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:35 am

"The name's Rita!" The amazon says, pressing her finger against the boy's chest. "And you boy, no more lip out of you or you'll be joining my little snugglebunny." Rita pets Alice's head as she speaks, to the girls mild discomfort. "Joining her mucking in alone boy...Though you do look somewhat responsible, go and get the shovels on the double!"

"Hi." Alice says sheepishly, blushing as the older boy spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 am

"where's the shovel..?" I asked to Rita thinking 'she is kind of scary...'



-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:45 am

Nicolette walked gently towards Rita. The heels of her thigh-high boots clanked against the floor, producing loud and bright sounds. This's kind of a powerful entrance, she thought to herself.
Like everyone else, she's in her orange camp T-shirt, with 'Camp Half Blood' and a Pegasus in the middle. She put her wavy red wave to her right, stared at the boy about her age who was asking about the shovels, and pointed at piles of shovels at the corner next to the cabinet as she said sarcastically,"Oh dear! Are you seriously unable to spot the piles of shovels right there?" Feeling a bit impatient,"What're you waiting? Just go and get them!" Annoyed, she slightly shook her head. She realized that there's a little blondie looking at her. Stupid and annoying kids, she grumbled in her mind and commanded,"You too! Go and get the shovels or I'll feed you to the horses!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 am

I asked Rita where the shovel was and waited for her answer but surprisingly, a girl who i didn't know ordered me to just go and get the shovel as if i was annoying her. I asked her "who are you? I mean I've never seen you before.."

-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:26 am

"She's quite scary too." Alice says, before she runs to the shovels, she picked on up in her hands, holding it above her head as best the young seven year old could. She then ran back over the group, clutching the shovel close to her. "I've got a shovel...you wouldn't realy feed anyone to the horses would you?"

"Of course she wouldn't" Rita cuts in giving the daughter of aphrodite a small but polite nod. She claims a shovel and rests it on her shoulder, her free hand pressed against her hip. Rita looked over to Nicolette and blushed slightly, she cleared her throat. "Get yourself a shovel boy" She let a small sigh escape her lips. Rita rolled her eyes and glanced over at Alice. "Do it quick, we should be getting to work soon."


Last edited by Redfield on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Ethan laughed after hearing what Alice said. He told Alice in a low voice hoping that it others won't be able to hear him. "I agree with you on that.. but i think both Rita and the girl who orered me are both scary"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:46 pm

"Are you new here? I've been here for almost two years and you don't know who I am?"Nicolette folded her arms and said,"My name is Nicolette. And now, go get the shovels."
She turned to Rita who smiled at her. "Hi, Rita!,"she greeted. Rita told her to get a shovel, but she wasn't really interested in getting it herself.
Bored, she played with her hair until she heard the whispering between the little blondie and the boy. "If I were you, I wouldn't have talked behind someone's back right in front of that person. Scary,huh?"Nicolette smirked, grabbed the shovel from the blondie's chubby hands and glanced at Rita,"Now, I've got my shovel." She turned back to the blondie and continued,"And dear, you know what? I may actually feed you to the horses if you keep standing here instead of getting the shovel and getting to work!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"Actually I came to camp half blood 2months ago so i'm not that new.. but still I've never seen you." Ethan said as he went to get his shovel. Getting the shovel, he asked Alice "So who do you think is more scary? Rita or Nicolette?" Ethan got surprised when he heard Nicolette voice right behind him. He whispered to Alice" I'm definitely choosing Nicolette.." as he handed his shovel to Alice. Ethan thought why he hadn't seen Nicolette before at camp while he went to get another shovel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:53 pm

"Hey!" Alice shouts in surprise, it takes less than thirty seconds for the older and much stronger girl to force the shovel from her hands and she stumbled forward in the process. "Not fair" She mutters folding her arms, when to her surprise, Ethan gave her his shovel "ugh...ugh for me?...tha...thank you." Alice sniffled slightly and looked back to Ethan "I...I agree Nicolette is very scary in a crazy sort of way." Alice hugs the shovel close to her.

Rita shook her head slightly "Very good" she says a light smirk playing across her lips. She let a small sigh escape her lips and gave a sharp whistle "ok everyone....time to get to work....Let's head on over to the horses enclosure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Ethan grinned after hearing what Alice said. " Wow I didn't expect you would say that... but we should becareful... if Nicolette hears this.... I bet I'd rather die" Ethan said laughing. He held out his hand to Alice and asked "Shall we go now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Nicolette grinned back, pleased for what she had done. She shouted at the boy and the blondie,"I heard that!" Though she was in such a good mood that she bothered not to 'take care' of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Alice winced slightly, hearing the older woman's voice and quickly took Ethan's outstretched hands. Though, the young girl couldn't stop herself from speaking out. "Maybe she should stop listening to other people's conversations...then people won't think she's scary mean."

"Come on this way" Rita turned on her heels and marched forward towards the stables, she didn't bother looking to see if the others were coming, but she already had a feeling what the work pairs might be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Ethan looked around to see Nicolette and asked Alice "Did she just say that she heard what we were talking about? I mean I thought nobody could hear our voice because we were talking in a low voice....." As they arrived at the stable Ethan thought as he laughed in awe 'wow.. there is a lot of work to do..'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Amused by what the little girl had said, Nicolette let out a short laugh,"You aren't too mousy, are you? Or you just want to be the horses' lunch? By the way, I don't mind being scary - I mean to be scary. And if you two hadn't been that stupid, you'd have known to keep your voice low or to chat somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Alice jumped slightly, she glared at the back of the woman's head for a moment or two, but she kept her mouth closed. Until of course they reached the stables and the smell reached her nose. "Eugh! that's disgusting!...This is gonna suck." Alice says screwing up face at the mess before her, each horse in their stalls made unintelligable noises at her words.

Rita smirks standing before the stables. "Ok this is how it's gonna work, were gonna work in pairs...Snugglebunny you and Blondie will work on once side and I shall work with the boy...Any complaints?"


Last edited by Redfield on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:58 pm

As soon as Rita asked if anyone had complaints Ethan raised his hand and said "Can I do with Alice...? I mean I want to work in pairs with Alice....". Ethan thought '........ I hope that Rita will say yes...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Standing before the stables, Nicolette pulled her hair up into a bun, feeling a bit lazy. As Rita gave out the instructions, Nicolette grinned at Rita for assigning the blondie and her in a pair. "That's gonna be so much fun!" She glanced at the blondie and grinned even harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:02 am

"No you can't...you silly Lolicon" Rita mocks, a playful smile spread across her lips, slapping the side of Ethan's head, she gently seperates Ethan and Alice, by pushing her shovel between the pair.

Alice whimpered slightly, her eyes fell over on Nicolette and a shiver ran down her spine. "Yeah...f...fun whatever you say meanie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:04 am

As Ethan started to complain, Nicolette stared at her and chuckled,"I don't think so. The blondie here needed some extra care." She glimpsed at the young girl and continued,"Besides, with Kat, Tyler and other cabin counselor gone for some kinda mission, Rita and I are calling the shot now as we've been in the camp for a longer time. So, stop making complaints and get working!" She stared at the blondie and asked in a warning tone,"Am I right, dear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:06 am

As Rita separated Alice and the complaining boy, Nicolette put her right hand on the the blondie's shoulder and said,"So, let's get stared, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Edward Jackson
Campers
avatar

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 5755
Join date : 2013-01-18
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09 am

As he got seperated by Alice "I..I'm not a Lolicon. Alice is just a friend..." said Ethan blushing. Looking at Alice he laughed and thought '.... Good luck Alice...I hope you survive with that scary one...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redfield
Campers


Posts : 81
Drachmas : 5489
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:16 am

"M...Me too." Alice says, gently knocking Nicolette's hand from her shoulder, still gripping her shovel she moves to the far side of the stables. She didn't dare look at the older girl she's been paired with. Her eyes briefly looked over a nearby horse before she drove her shovel down into the nearest pile of dung and got to work.

Rita grins watching Alice go off, before she turned back to Ethan. "If your not a Lolicon why are you blushing." Rita sniffed slightly, driving her shovel into a nearby of dung. "Regardless get to work boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
avatar

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 9108
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 21
Location : Camp Half-Blood :)

PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 am

Nicolette stood nearby for a while and finally decided to help the blondie out. She drove her shovel into the pile of horse poo and put it out. That pile of poo landed right in front of Alice's shoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mucking In (Open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Mucking In (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» Work of Art (open to all)
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps :: Triple G Ranch-
Jump to: